Thursday, April 23, 2009

Electronics Hate Me

Electronics. Officially. Hate. Me. iTunes should die or at least make their system better so you can actually do what you want without it taking a whole day to figure out what to do and another hour or two to actually do it. Okay. So, off that topic. Today (well, actually tonight) I am working on a Science project that is due soon. My mom comes in and tells me to do my chores. I go and start them. While I am doing laundry, I have my semi-new low rider skull candy headphones on. The cord gets wrapped around my knee when I bent down. Usually it just pulls the jack out of the ipod. No. These earphones hate me, so they decide to break. The jack is now still in the iPod, while the cord is hanging loose. Now I need electrical tape, some magnifying glasses, and if I can, to find the warrantee that came with it. They were really good headphones too. They cost me thirty bucks. *tries to calm down but ends up cursing at self* I'm really mad at myself right now. I should probably finish my Science project now.

No comments:

Post a Comment