Okay. So, as the title says, I am uncreative. I can't think of how to start a story and I can't draw very well off the top of my head. The thing is, if someone gives me an idea of how to start I can usually finish. The thing is, I don't have anyone to give me an idea. So I thought about watching anime or reading manga. I don't know what to read/watch.........Sad isn't it?
Tomorrow night i have two softball games in a row and I am pumped. My coach is having me play first base in the first game and pitcher in the second. Those are the only two that I can play well. we had a two hour practice this morning and I got to work on my first base and pitching skills. I have to go for now. My drama play still isn't memorized and i really need to get it done. CYALL LATER!!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment